Chris Condetti is a actor, divemaster and freelance photographer. Not
only is he a passionate underwater photographer, he loves to show the
beauty of the land.
His landscape photographs has earned praise from Kent Kobersteen
former Director of Photography for National Geographic Magazine. His
work won recognition from Photographer’s Forum magazine. It was
presented in their new books “Best Of Photography 2009”, “Best Of
College Photography 2009 “ and Best Of Photography 2010”
Now based in Woodbridge Virginia, Chris has traveled over North
America, South America, Asia, Europe and the Caribbean shooting
underwater life and landscapes.
Chris is an actor on stage and screen. On stage he has played the
parts of Doctor Einstein in Joseph Kesselring's "Arsenic And Old
Lace", Nat Ackerman in Woody Allen's "Death Knocks' and the Valet in
Jean Paul Satre's "No Exit".
He has the following credits in movies and television
Mercy Street (TV Series)
Politician / Town Person / Knight of the Golden Circle
- Episode #2.6 (2017) ... Town Person
- Episode #2.4 (2017) ... Politician
- Episode #2.3 (2017) ... Politician
- The Belle Alliance (2016) ... Knight of the Golden Circle (uncredited)
Drag Race Spectator / Bar Patron
odd Local / bar patron
TURN: Washington's Spies (TV Series)
Townperson / Prisoner / Continental soldier / ...
- Providence (2015) ... Prisoner
- Houses Divided (2015) ... Prisoner (uncredited)
- Epiphany (2014) ... Continental soldier
- Eternity How Long (2014) ... Townperson
- Of Cabbages and Kings (2014) ... Townperson / Farmer (uncredited)
- Who by Fire (2014) ... Townperson
- Pilot (2014) ... Woodcutter
The World Wars (TV Mini-Series)
German party member
- Trial by Fire (2014) ... German party member
Who the (Bleep) Did I Marry (TV Series documentary)
- You've Got Jail (2014) ... Police Officer
Killing Kennedy (TV Movie)
By Stander (uncredited)
White House guest (uncredited)
Veep (TV Series)
- Catherine (2012) ... Reception Guest
"D'Comeback"a Prominent Cease Entertainment film, playing the part of
a Mafia Don.
"The Aid" a short film by Alyssa R.Taylor.
The Old Man in the Ernest Hemingway film version of "A Clean Well
Lighted Place" by Jacob Roberts.
"Working Class Wednesday" by James Ludwig.
"Wire Tap"a Chris Chymly production.
"When Day Breaks" A TV mini series by Ron Edwards
He will soon be seen in the soon to be released Fawad Ahmed's "Jack'd
Up" and a new Bollywood movie "E-Preete" to be released in 2015.
He also has had acting parts in commercials for Howard University .
You can contact Chris at email@example.com